Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 430

Thread: MoN Discussion

  1. #101
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wrote my char's background story along with the rest of the descriptions, but Ive been keep changing cuz I didnt like em much. >_<

  2. #102
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright... damn... I'm leaving on the 19, (today I think is the 15)... sorry yall.

    I've got some of the item list done, I'm going to try to finish at least half of it on plane rides. I dont want to do all of it, because the story might change or we may need adjustments due to the plot or level advancement and that sort of stuff. As a test (to see how high yall stats should be, and how strong the first monsters should be), we should maybe do a couple of test battles tommorow or tonight... also, a battle will increase or decrease in difficulty if there are more or less players in the party fighting at the time, respectively. I am IN right now to do testing, when I leave, I'll just say that I'm OUT... if you are on and can do maybe a few test battles that would kick ass, just post, unless I just posted that I left. But I'm in right now :-)

  3. #103
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll test right now! I only got half an hour so onl;y a few!

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ack... Nevermind that, I won't be able to til later today ><

  5. #105
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was eating Breakfast, sorry.. but you couldnt anyways so oh well. :-P

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Name: Hikari
    Weapons: 2 1/2 metres long sword Masemune. STR +3 (Cannot unequip. Upgrades are made instead)
    Armour: Iron Shoulder Pads. +1 Def
    Age: 22

    HP: 125
    MP: 25
    SP: 50

    STR: 5
    DEF: 4
    MO: 3
    MD: 3
    DEX: 3
    SPD: 4
    EVD: 4

    Skillz

    Specials:
    Rage: Hikari attacks the enemy whenever its his turn and strength is doubled but DEX is halfed (rounded up). SP Use: 35
    Hurricane: Hikari spins from one enemy to the next, attacking each enemy D6 times and at +2 strength. 50 SP
    Meteor Strike: Hikari leaps into the air and unleashes a barrage of D6 meteors onto the enemy, each meteor doing STR + MO dark damage. 80 SP
    True Appocalypse: Hikari unleashes the anger of the land in a callosal raging explosion. The entire area is affected. D6 hits on each opponent at +10 STR. 120 SP

    I'll do the background story later on ^_^

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 19, 2002 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Psyco Sephiroth ]</font>

  7. #107
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very good. BTW, the GM is IN.

  8. #108
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Shoud we add our speed stat also?

    if not...

    STR: 1
    DEF: 2
    MO: 7
    MD: 5

    HP: 20
    MP: 150
    SP: 50

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll test battle now!

  10. #110
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright, I'm gonna test battle right now, I'll give you a message on MSN.. maybe OCB can test battle too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •